Learn to live a more authentic, fulfilling life
Alan delivers engaging and inspiring talks on self-development, heart-centered leadership, and spiritual growth, with the desire to see people unlock their potential and thrive.
- Overcome emptiness and disillusionment
- Find a sense of community as an adult
- Integrate expanded consciousness experiences into daily life
As seen at
Background and Experience
- Alan has also taught psychology courses as an Instructor at UC Berkeley and as a Teaching Fellow at Harvard University.
- He has been recognized often for his teaching, including a certificate of distinction from the Dean of Undergraduate Education at Harvard College and a nomination for the prestigious Joseph R. Levenson Memorial Award for Excellence in Teaching at Harvard
- Alan’s talks leverage his experience and background as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a former biotech management consultant
- California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS): MA Integral Counseling Psychology
- Harvard University: MA Education
- Stanford University: BA Economics